Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!



This weekend, I had the privilege of tagging along with Jen to watch her niece and nephew for a couple days. I had high hopes of baking some awesome cake or decorating some creative Halloween cookies for them, but time got away from me. Before I knew it, we were on the road to see the kids without any desserts in tow. And if you know me, you know this is not me.


However, one thing my hurried pre-trip schedule afforded me was the chance to focus more on the moment than on a recipe. Sometimes, all you need is a box of cupcake mix, a tub of store-bought frosting and some sprinkles...and two the greatest kids I know.


No recipe to share today, but I thought I'd share some cute photos from our cupcake-decorating session.







1 comment:

  1. Matching glasses! These are wonderful pictures, Kristen. Happy belated halloween :-)

    ReplyDelete